Getting in Shape
Options

Dirty little word called cellulite.

So I've gaineda bout 20 pounds over the last year, all in my butt and thighs. To go along with my extra poundage has come my arch nemisis-cellulite. It's disgusting and I don't know what to do about it.

Anyone have tips or tricks they've tried or used that have worked to get rid of it? Please share!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dirty little word called cellulite.

• Options
    The only way to get rid of it is to get rid of the excess fat that's causing the rippling in the first place.  Cardio cardio cardio!  :)  Strength training will also increase the calorie burn, and will help you develop a leaner physique by adding some nice muscle tone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
  • Options
    That's what FI always tells me, is do cardio up the wazoo. I was hoping there was another way too.
  • Options
    Nope, sorry to say, Cardio is the best way. Combined with a decrease in bad carbs (white sugar, white flour ect).
    Also, tanning diminishes the appearance. (I use self-tanning creams a week or two leading up to when I bear my thighs).
  • Options
    I'm not trying to be rude, but I've only read a couple of your posts and you seem to always be looking for a quick fix or a "miracle" cure. If you just put in the work, you will see results. I think that's your best bet! :)
  • Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited November 2009
    To be honest, I would absolutely love a quick fix miracle for my cellulite, so yeah...lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards