Getting in Shape
Options

P90X

Just started P90x this week...It's absolutely kicking my butt! Anyone else doing this? 3 more months til the wedding, I need to be in awesome shape!!

Re: P90X

• Options
    Yeah got it just a few days ago.  Trying to sort out a good way to bring it with me as I travel for a living and my travel computer doesnt have a dvd drive.  I have to get it on a thumb drive then daily use...  Ouch!  This is going to kick my butt!
  • Options
    My fiance and I did it last spring and only did it for 2 months and lost 20 pounds each. We have exactly 3 months til the wedding and we are going to start it up again. I does kick your butt, but man the results are great. Good luck!!!
  • Options

What do P90x'ers recommend when you are unable to do a day's routine (I'm out of town for work on Thursday and Friday).  Do you skip the routine, make it up on another day (2 a days) or stretch out the 90 days to 100 days?

• Options
    My husband and I both did P90X before our wedding last May.
    I lost 15 lbs, and he lost almost 20.
    I actually only did the The Ab Ripper video combined with jogging and yoga, but my husband did all of the videos.
    They really work!
  • Options
    Parker - I would just maybe do the day you missed the next day. I would not do 2 in 1 day unless you are already in good shape cuz then the next day you might not be able to walk. I wouldn't just skip it or you might find yourself "accidently" skipping the days you don't like! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Thanks,  Lorabean.  I'm starting my first day of "lean" tonight!  Wish me luck!

Edit:  fnished day 1 of core synergistics.  It was fun!  Some of the moves were weird, so I watched instead of doing them, but I think overall it wa a good workout.  I can't wait to do more lifting exercises.
  • Options
    To a9stedt:Did you just doing a couple videos really work?I'm thinking of just doing the cardio (LOVE IT), ab ripper, and something else. Do you think that will work? Also you did each dvd daily?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards