Getting in Shape
Options

Tuesday Accountability

Back on the bandwagon for me.  Christmas was brutal.

B - cold ceral and coffee w/ skim milk
S - NF yogurt
L - sandwich of lean herbed turkey on pumpnickle bread, carrots
S - Pringles Baked Wheat cracker sticks
D - either sushi w/ brown rice or salad w/ grilled chicken, depending on what I'm feeling when I get to the grocery store.

I fell victim to the 100 cal packs at the grocery store this weekend, so I'm snacking on those today.

I'm also going to aim to get at least 4 500mL glasses of water in today.
We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tuesday Accountability

• Options
    B - Small Coffee
    S - 100 Calorie pack of yogurt pretzels
    L - Chicken Club on Wheat
    D - Lemon Pepper Chicken

E - 30 mins on Elliptical and some weights
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i'm back on the wagon today, too.  last night, we ordered chinese take-out instead of cooking - worst decision ever.  i feel so gross right now.

b - fiber one bar (overslept, grabbed it on my way out the door)
    l - turkey sub from subway with extra veggies
    s - apple
    d - other half of the turkey sub
    s - hard boiled eggs, veggies
    s - light ice cream

e - none, overslept.  back on the workout wagon tomorrow.
  • Options
    I will third the fact that I am back on the wagon!  I did so good yesterday and I feel great today because of it!  I have found if I just graze throughout the day instead of eating set meals, I stay fuller longer and consume less calories.  I did this yesterday and consumed way less than I would have if I ate 3 meals.

B- Coffee (45) and Cream of Wheat (110)
    S- Granola Bar (100)
    L- Soup (100) and a side of veggies with light ranch to dip (120)
    S- yougurt (110)
    D- More soup, yes, I am on a soup kick (110) and some deli meat (100) and maybe even a glass of red wine (100)
    S- Orange (80)
    E- Probably either the 30 day shred or I will go for a jog, depending on how cold it is!

Calories Consumed= 975
    Calorie Max Goal= 1200
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_tuesday-accountability-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:a1cec857-4981-4ace-8b9f-00cc49ef6346Post:ec965ee1-2f9a-41c8-b48a-b27025eca316">Re: Tuesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will third the fact that I am back on the wagon!  I did so good yesterday and I feel great today because of it!  I have found if I just graze throughout the day instead of eating set meals, I stay fuller longer and consume less calories.  I did this yesterday and consumed way less than I would have if I ate 3 meals. B- Coffee (45) and Cream of Wheat (110) S- Granola Bar (100) L- Soup (100) and a side of veggies with light ranch to dip (120) S- yougurt (110) D- More soup, yes, I am on a soup kick (110) and some deli meat (100) and maybe even a glass of red wine (100) S- Orange (80) E- Probably either the 30 day shred or I will go for a jog, depending on how cold it is! Calories Consumed= 975 Calorie Max Goal= 1200
    Posted by FutureMrsL.R.Allen[/QUOTE]

Just a good natured question, but how are you calculating your max calorie goal?  I'm all for grazing through the day, but 975 calories is damned near starvation.  You're much more likely to kick your body into starvation mode and gain than you are to lose weight with that low an amoung of calories, especially if you're exercising.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Kashi Lean cereal, in a ff yogurt.
    Green Tea

tomato slices and 2% cottage cheese

grilled salmon & veggies wrapped in LF ww tortilla
    Iced Green Tea

apple and 2 tsp lf ls peanut butter

spinach salad with feta and grilled chicken

one gallon of water, atleast

Cardio this morning and 30 D S tonight.
  • Options
    Wagon-yep.

I've been so good since Sunday, but today I treated my FI to a nice breakfast and couldn't help but join in. So,

B: Belgian Waffle w/ 2 tbs syrup and bacon (yikes) Coffee
    L: too full, just coffee
    D: Lettuce with Salsa and red beans
    E: Hour on elliptical, two short brisk walks

Eaten: 1600
    Burned: 1030

• Options
    B - nothing (garg! wait, coffee with real cream, does that count?)
    S - nothing
    L - monogolian bbq, looooves it
    S- nothing
    D - rice, chicken, beans, with spices and liiiiime, mmmm. And a beer lol.

Exercise... does trying on dress after dress after dress count??

As you can see, I didn't do well AT ALL today... but I got my wedding dress and spent all day shopping for that (thus the too nervous to eat breakfast, no appetite thing going on) and I finally got my dress and I luuurve it!

I will be hittin up the gym tomorrow though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards