Getting in Shape
Options

Booty Call - June 6 - 12

I figured we could do the accountability for the week in one thread. I was MIA these past few days so I didn't post it up and I don't remember who initially posted the challenge (I hope I'm not stepping on your toes!).

So how are the squats going?

They are killing me. I know I'm not used to them, but I'm having trouble with my running now because my legs are too sore! So I'm going to take it a bit easy on them.
~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

Re: Booty Call - June 6 - 12

• Options
    My butt and thighs are KILLING me. And I think it's causing my back to act up...maybe poor form? Or maybe just my back...everything that could be wrong with my spine is so who knows. But I plan on sticking it out. (Unless I throw my back out)
    Nine-Ten Siggy Challenge: Favorite Picture of FI and Me!
    imageimage

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    204image 138image 41image 25image RSVP August 18

• Options
    My butt doesn't hurt either.  I guess those muscles are used to being worked out with the other exercise I do.  My inner thighs were killing me though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    My quads were killing me so much at the end of last week that I had to take a little break over the weekend. Back to 100 today, though. 

I'm going to try the glute squeezing trick, since my butt wasn't hurting either. Weird, since everything else hurt.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards