Getting in Shape
Options

AW Best motivation ever!

I checked out swimsuits for the honeymoon, less than four months away, and it was the biggest motivation ever! I realized that I have three months. That's it. I feel much more committed, but I know that now it's going to start getting hard with stress and wanting to stress eat. I almost ate a Hershey Kiss thinking "well, its only one point, and I'm working out" and then I PUT IT DOWN. It was amazing :-P I want the chocolate, but I want a healthy, strong, and kickasss body even more :) This was just a brand new revelation to me and I needed to share, thanks for putting up with it!

Re: AW Best motivation ever!

• Options
    Good for you! keep it up.
  • Options
    I know what you mean! I only have a little over 4 months to go, and each week I'm more and more motivated to keep going! Honeymoon lingerie is another HUGE motivator. I bought one babydoll in the size I want to be in. I don't fit it yet, but I'm WAY closer than I was 3 months ago!
  • Options
    I can't even imagine putting on a bathing suit right now.  I'm all pale and jiggly!  Good for you - I think I will look at pictures too for motivation!
  • Options
    feels great doesn't it!

Yay you!
  • Options
    I went shopping last week and tried on some swim suits for fun, just to see how far along i've come. It was actually a good experience. I know what i looked like in a suit last summer, and now i saw a difference, but found out that i still have some work to do to be completely comfortable in one. It made me feel good knowing i'm getting closer to my goal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I keep a victorias secret swimsuit catalog on my kitchen counter right by the fridge... haha. I gotta quit snacking so I can fit into one of their awesome suits!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    wow, 1 hersheys kiss is 1 point?!  thats crazy, i could eat a whole bag!  Good luck to you and dont freak out if you cave a few times... just start fresh the next day

I have 1 month left and my new years resolution was cutting out the booze (which always leads to bad foods)...  I cut out dessert a month ago (I keep tons of fruits in the house because of my sweet tooth).  I dont allow myself to order food at work, only allowed to eat my fiber cereal, fruit, raisons, oatmeal...  all little steps resulting in being thinner than I was in HS!
    I know its bad for you, but for the last month leading to the wedding, Im tanning and that also gives the illusion of losing another 10lbs- especially on your belly.  super happy with all the results!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards