Getting in Shape
Options

help!

okay ladies ,
my wedding is in october & my fi is currently deployed .
i would like to lose about twenty-five pounds , before he returns in september !
any ideas ?!
IAmPregnant Ticker image

Re: help!

• Options
    Diet and exercise.
    Final Siggy Challenge: Favorite photo with FI
    At the Apple Orchard
  • Options
    Eat healthy and exercise.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    i knew that ,
    im just saying ,
    is there any excercise videos , or programs that you would reccomend ?
    IAmPregnant Ticker image
  • Options
    I would reccomend a calorie tracker such as sparkpeople or mydailyplate.  Both websites will give you a goal for what you should (can be tweaked) be eating in terms of calories, fat, protein, carbs.
    As far as exercise, how active are you now? That would change recommendations.
    Many people on here I would say have their own workouts, but programs that I see mentioned include 30 day shred, P90x, NRLFW (New Rules of Lifting for Women). If you want to get into  running, many do Couch to 5k. All these things are google-able.  Some people do classes at the gym, etc.

• Options
    Taebo videos worked really well for me
  • Options
    im pretty active now ,
    i have slacked off a bit in the last month or so .
    but i used to run everyday along w/ an excericise video .
    but that isnt doing anything for me .
    IAmPregnant Ticker image
  • Options
    You could try lifting heavier weights -- adding some muscle will boost your metabolism and, in combination with healthy eating and some cardio, can help you lose inches.

For cardio, try doing intervals at least a couple times a week instead of a steady pace.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    thank you girls ,
    some of you really helped !
    IAmPregnant Ticker image
  • Options
    my suggestion would be really change up what you're doing - you mentioned that you run along with a video; maybe start biking? or swimming? and work with some weights to strengthen your muscles. sometimes all you need is to move in different ways, and your body will surprise you. also, doing this helps to avoid plateaus later on.

good luck! :]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards