Getting in Shape
Options

I FEEL HUGE!

I just got on the scale today. I honestly have not been on one in at least a year. I also realized that I am the heaviest that I have ever been in my entire life. Im turning 21 in 2 months and I am getting married in 2 years. I NEED HELP! I have tried Weight Watchers in the past and can't stay motivated for more than a month or so. Someone please help.

Re: I FEEL HUGE!

• Options
    I agree with Gina.  It's about small changes over time to make it last longer.

I would throw in there to limit the amount of sodium you eat and do what you can to increase fiber.  I switched snack foods from chips to oatmeal with walnuts or plain (unsalted) almonds.  I actually like that more anyway!  Yum!
  • Options
    Make small changes... have one day without a latte... eat dinner on a smaller plate.  Cut back slowly.  Start going for walks after dinner, then step it up slowly.  You've got two years!  Plenty of time to sort things out.
  • Options
    Check out the book "Never Say Diet" by Chantal Hobbs. It's a good read about how little changes can add up over time.
  • Options

Trust me little things add up! If you were to take small walks every day it will help out. That's what I've been doing and it's helped me lose some! Also I have a pair of the skechers shape-ups that I wear when I go on my walks and it adds some more resistance. Let us know how it works out!

Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards