Getting in Shape

Hey Everyone!

I haven't been around in forever, but I wanted to say hi to everyone and see how you all are doing. I don't know if there are many old regs here anymore. A lot has happened in the last month for me, all good of course. I finally got married. Our wedding was beautiful. If anyone hasn't gone to Saint Thomas, you HAVE to go. So beautiful. We finally moved to the Boston area too, so that's pretty exciting. As for getting in shape, I would still like to lose like 10 lbs. Since we moved, my eating has been pretty bad because we don't have our place set up yet. I've lost nearly 40 lbs. I seriously can't even believe that, and I'll never allow myself to get that big again. You ladies helped me a lot to get to my goal, so thank you.

Enough about me, how are you all doing? Almost to your goal, or has anyone made them? Is Nebb still around?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hey Everyone!

• Nebb isn't really around anymore at all.

Welcome back, Codi! Congrats on your wedding!

I'm around the 1-year mark at WW. I've lost 52 lbs.
  • Favorite, you look FANTASTIC!!! Keep up the good work, that's amazing!!
  • Ummmm, pictures?!? 
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi Codi!  I don't really post much anymore.  I still go on here and read a lot of the posts. 

The picture that you have in your signature is great!  I want to hear more about your wedding and as Raynes said - pics!

I am still the same - GIS-wise.  I've been doing mostly intervals and slacking off on a lot of other stuff.  I recently have stocked my pantry/fridge with a lot of whole foods and am trying to eat more healthy.

How are you liking Boston so far?  (For some reason I thought you were headed to RI??)
  • Hi Raynes! Haha, I can do that. They might be huge though. This may take awhile...

• Woah, they're actually tiny, but you get the point. It was beautiful there. Glad you're doing well Joesgirl. We were looking for the RI, MA, CT area, but ended up in MA! I really love it there. We moved 2 days after we got back from Saint Thomas, so I haven't had much time there, but so far, it's great!
  • Hi Codi!  I'm still here.  I lost 20 lbs before I got married.  I've had a really hard time getting back to a consistent workout/eating plan since the HM.  But every day I try hard and every week is a little better.  I'll get there eventually.  You look fantastic in all of your pictures!  Congratulations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh wow those are gorgeous pictures, you look fantastic.  The scenery is just amazing!  Congratulations!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love your pictures and you looked beautiful!  Hope to see you around more now that you are settling in!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards