Getting in Shape

Bridal Boot Camp will help you SHAPE UP FOR YOUR BIG DAY!

The September session of Bridal Boot Camp is just a couple of weeks away so don't delay.
It's  never too early or too late to start shredding for the wedding, get toned, firm and look and feel your very best on your special day. Remember - all eyes will be fixed on you!

My Bridal Boot Camp is the only official Bridal Boot Camp in Columbus and has been featured on both WSYX-TV & WBNS-TV!

I have helped dozens and dozens of brides lose weight, inches, body fat, get toned arms and feel so much better about themselves. Besides, working out at boot camp is really a big stress reliever and everyone knows that a lot of stress will actually make your body store more fat!

And...you get to have fun working out with other brides-to-be like yourself.

Bridal Boot Camp is offered in Gahanna and Grandview (evening classes) so check my web site for all the details. Just click on Bridal Boot Camp on the tool bar.

Come try your first class for free!  You can join any time even though classes run in four week sessions that start the first of every month.

All fitness levels are welcome! 
Personal Training is also available.

www.foreverfitbynancy.com/">WWW.FOREVERFITBYNANCY.COM   OR FOREVERFITPT@AOL.COM
OR 614-747-1704   contact me soon!  I will kick your butt into gear, provide you with tons of support and motivation too!  

Nancy Eisenman
Certified Personal Trainer
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards