Getting in Shape

Rings & Weightloss

Like a few of you, I've got a lot of weight to lose... and I know that in about 20lbs, my engagement ring will no longer stay on my finger.  And I'll be going down several ring sizes before I'm finished.

For those of you in the same boat, what do you do with your engagement ring before you size it? I don't necessarily want to get it sized 3 or 4 times before my wedding day next fall...

M.

Re: Rings & Weightloss

• I usually wear mine on my middle finger (because it's loose on my ring finger)  and when I'm done losing weight, I'll get it sized.
  • You can get little balls soldered on to the inside of your ring that help to tighten up the fit. 

My e-ring is definitely bigger than my wedding band, and both are really starting to get loose, but I haven't had to have them sized.  I think maybe when I got my e-ring it was too small!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was wondering this also!
    I lost about 16 lbs since I got engaged and my ring always seems loose now. When I first got it it would be a little loose in the afternoon, or when my hands were cold. Now it seems like it is always sliding from side to side on my finger. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards