Getting in Shape
Options

so last night i tried...

30 day shred for the first time, although i bought it like forever ago. anyhoo, i probably could've read this on the back of the dvd, but how long do you do each of the stages? like a week? thanks! :]
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: so last night i tried...

• Options
    I do 30 Day Shred, Jillian Michael's is hardcore.  If you want to do the 30 day challenge, you should do each level for 10 days every day.  My work schedule kept interrupting me, so I never completed the challenge, but I have incorporated it into my routine.  I alternate between the three workouts during the week.  Once you build your endurance, you can double up if you like. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks! i probably won't do the challenge because i can't do the same thing every day without losing my mind, but i figured it's a good "extra" to have for when i get bored.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I did level 1 until I didn't feel like I was dying anymore, about 3-4 weeks, 2-3 times a week. Level 2 only about 2 weeks, and I do level 2 or 3 every now & then when I don't have time to get to the gym. I know they claim that it's a full cardio & strength workout, but personally I think it's more like cardio with mini weights.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards