Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Vendor reviews. LONG!

warning: This might be long.  I might forget some vendors, so I will add on.  Thank goodness for the edit feature!

Rehearsal Dinner: Johnny Carino's I20 & 360 A+
My mother in law hosted the rehearsal dinner and she was just busting at the seams at how great they were.  The food was amazing, everyone was nice and we had the whole area to ourselves.  I can't say enough about how great everything was.

Ceremony: 1st Christian Church in Duncanville A+
(ceremony and reception were held at the church but I divided up the review)
Everything went so smoothly for the ceremony.  The rehearsal went great.  I was very happy.  The pastor's wife is the ceremony coordinator and she kept things very organized and smooth

Reception: 1st Christian Church in Duncanville B+
I am not gonna lie, if we could have held the reception at the site we had hoped for I would have been more happy.  But, we made the best out of what we had.  The room turned out really nice.  We were able to get in there on friday and totally set up.  The problem came up because we had to be cleaned up and out at midnight.  So I set the last dance at 10:30.  But around 9-9:30 the pastor's wife started cleaning up.  not just like trash, but literally clearing off tables.  I was really upset because I felt like it made people feel like they needed to leave.  But nothing we can do about it now.

Pavane String quartet: A+
I didn't get to hear them as much as I had hoped.  But they played everything we asked and were on time and it was soooo beautiful!  I received several compliments on how wonderful they were!

Instinktive hair: A
I loved my hair!  My stylist was a little late which stressed me out, but everything turned out great!

Reception food: On the Border A
Everyone raved about the food.  It was affordable and they cleaned up everything and were super sweet.  Only reason they didn't get an A+ was because they didn't bring my queso.  They wrote the order as queso but I guess they meant shredded cheese.  But they ran someone from the store to the church with queso and didnt charge us for it which was super nice!

Flowers: Lauren A+
My flowers were beautiful, my throw bouquet was wrapped in texas tech ribbon which made Nick happy! She added flowers to my cake and I loved how it turned out!

Blackforest bakery A+++
Cakes were so beautiful.  They were amazingly yummy and they were amazing to deal with!  I recommend them soo much!

DJ Connections: A+
He kept everything running smoothly.  He played everything we asked for. He was funny and not annoying.  I couldn't have been happier!

Alterations: Becky Fowler A++++
What can I say?  She is so wonderful!  I loved what she and I did for my bustle, very cool!  She made me feel like a princess.  My dress was done in less than a week!

SixFourteen Photography A++++++++++++++++++++
This is where I am going to get sappy.  I don't have my pics yet, But Colton showed me a few and they were awesome.  The best thing about sixfourteen was that they went above and beyond photography.  Colton's assistant is the perfect mix of sweet and calm and firm and direct.  I had serious sister in law drama right before the wedding started and his assistant helped get the situation under control.  I was so upset that I had to step outside to gather myself and she came out with me to help calm me down.  Later, my DOC situation was just horrible (they weren't packing anything into my moms car they were just standing around while my bridesmaids and groomsmen and friends were doing it)  I look over and Colton and his assistant were loading up my moms car!  I literally CAN"T say enough how wonderful Six Fourteen is.  I left feeling like not only did I walk away with what are going to be great pictures, but I now have the only photographers I want to ever work with, and I feel like I made new great friends!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vendor reviews. LONG!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards