Getting in Shape
Options

So Happy!

Im new here, ive lurked for awhile but i finally introduced myself in the Jillian Michaels thread.

i started a new diet and set a 2 pound a week goal for myself,in 2 weeks i lost 5.1 pds.I just wanted to say thank you guys for all of your great advice.This was a great board to join.

Re: So Happy!

• Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome!  How are working toward your goal?  What types of workouts?  Are you tracking calories or doing WW or something else?  I'm just curious.  Hope to see you a lot more around here!
  • Options
    Hello and Welcome and Congratulations!
    ~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_happy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:fc8e3199-a13c-44e3-9c87-822a30382c56Post:86050206-6e5e-4249-86a7-ed6d9777596f">Re: So Happy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome!  How are working toward your goal?  What types of workouts?  Are you tracking calories or doing WW or something else?  I'm just curious.  Hope to see you a lot more around here!
    Posted by iamjoesgurl[/QUOTE]

thanks everyone im so happy i found this board.i count my calorie everyday and i stopped drinking sugary drinks and eating sweets.as far as exercise i work long hrs so its hard to hit the gym so i usually jog for 45 min before work. i did the ww diet afew yrs ago and it worked great,im trying something dif this time though and doing 5 small meals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards