Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Vows... Opinions...

So this is what I have at this point... Looking for opinions. TIA

I have never been happier or more in love than I am with you…. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you more each and every day. I love how you are able to make me smile and laugh even during my most stubborn moments. I love that you love me just the way I am. I promise to be your partner in bringing joy to all the people and to help you remember all the things you quickly forget. I promise to remain your best friend and spend the rest of my life showing you just how much you mean to me.

Background: The "humor" part is 1- he's a social butterfly- I'm not- and one night out drinking that was his quote "I just love bringing joy to the people." He's very forgetful, but able to joke about it....

Re: Vows... Opinions...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it sounds really nice!  I thought the "joy to all the people" bit sounded weird and re-read it 3 times, and then I got to your explanation.  I'm assuming your guests will understand it, because if they don't, it sounds a little like an error (like you forgot a few words) because the words are so normal.  Other than that, I like it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards