Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Our 5/30/09 Vows

Christa, with you by my side, everything in the world seems better. Good things are twice as much fun because when I share them with you, I get to see you smile…Bad things are only half as bad because I know I can count on you to help me through them. With you to hold my hand, I know that I have someone who sees life a lot like I do, someone who shares the same values, dreams the same dreams…I know that I have someone who understands the parts of me that other people don’t even know exist. With you in my life, I know that I have everything anyone could ever want – someone who’s understanding and supportive, who’s fun and interesting… someone I love who also happens to be my best friend.   Todd, I want to love you for the rest of my life…to wake up every morning with you by my side, knowing that no matter what happens in the world, I’ll always be able to come to you for acceptance and comfort. I want to share everything with you…to talk to you about our ideas, our dreams, the little everyday things that make us laugh, and the not-so-little things that we can’t help worrying about. I want to grow old with you…to watch our life unfold and our dreams, one by one, come true. And so today, when I look in your eyes and speak my vows, know that I want, more than anything, to be your wife…to love you for the rest of my life.

Re: Our 5/30/09 Vows

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This - at least most of it - is from a Wal-Mart card.  I have it hanging on a bulletin board at home.  I got it from FI and it was very sweet.  Nothing wrong with you using it, but you didn't exactly write it yourself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards