Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Ceremony Minister! HELP! ESP. CHARLESTON BRIDES

Hello chickies,

I am having a destination wedding in Charleston, SC and I am trying to find a wedding minister.  I would prefer an actual minister (from a church) over an officiant type thing.  Does anyone have suggestions of a good minister there?  Or even suggestions on how I can find a minister from SC while I am planning my wedding from MN? =)  Any help would be lovely!

xo

Re: Ceremony Minister! HELP! ESP. CHARLESTON BRIDES

• trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Post this on a local Charleston area board.  This board is international, and we can't help with specifics like this.  I'm in NJ and wouldn't at all know about ministers in Charleston.

Look to your left.  Use the drop down for local area boards.  Find the link to the board closest to your area.  GL
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • edited December 2011
    What church do you attend back home?  Contact the Charleston church of the same denomination and ask if they would be able to officiate your wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards