Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

My fair wedding - bling bride vows

Hello all,

I just heard the perfect vows but couldn't write them down fast enough! Please help me find them!

I was watching re-runs of David tutera's "My Fair Wedding" on WETV this weekend and saw the "bling bride" or "superstar/supermodel bride" episode. Her name is Joann I think. I absolutely loved the vows they exchanged! I would love to use at least part of them for our wedding. But I couldn't write them down fast enough. I tried the WETV website and youtube and I can't find a full episode to watch to catch the vows. I'm hoping someone recorded it or knows where to find it? If you recorded it and wouldn't mind writing down the vows for me (just her vows) I would be forever grateful!!

Thanks!

Re: My fair wedding - bling bride vows

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha!  I really liked them, too, and was wishing I had a pen handy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In MA the have repeats OnDemand in the TV shows part for free you can rewind till you get them
  • Options
    KatieH416KatieH416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw this episode on TV yesterday and also LOVED the vows!  We are 2 weeks away from our wedding and I would really like to encorporate part of these vows intow ours.  Were you ever able to find them online and write them down?  I am having trouble with it!  i would really appreciate it if you could post them if you were able to hear them again.  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have it recorded and can post them this evening if you still need them?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Please post them as I am seeking them as well. Thanks so much in advance! Laughing
  • Options
    johnnyandjoyjohnnyandjoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So did anyone ever get the vows??  I wanted to get it also...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards