Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Hi Everybody

My name is Jackie and I just posted under SMA Events. I work for her and I didn't realize I was under her screen name. Now I am worried its going to get back to Sarah and give her a bad name. Cry

Well I am getting married on March 26. Me and my Adam have been together for 4 years now. I have been following the boards recently and notice Brianna had the same date as me. I feel like I know all of you already even though you don't know me. I never posted because I was always logged in under my boss name.

Sorry girls its not the best intro but I am lost for words. Worried about my job now....

Re: Hi Everybody

• bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I wouldn't worry about your job over it. It's not a big deal. You can delete the post if you feel more comfortable.

Welcome to the boards, I noticed you just joined today!  Where are you getting married? 
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Jackie, congrats and welcome to the board! Your big day is getting close (: I wouldn't worry about your job, it was an accident. Anyways, spill more about your wedding, venue(s), dress, anything!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • tdqtdq
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards and congrats! Deleting the post is always a good way to go, but you could just explain to your boss what happened.
    June 2012 April Siggy Challenge

Photobucket
    When we first started dating. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jackiek75150jackiek75150 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know it might not be a big deal but I think this might cut it. I have been given chances already from my previous mistakes. I just need to think of a way to explain to her before somebody else tells her.  I am getting married at the Arboretum in Dallas. My aunt works there so she was able to get me at a discounted price.

• lesalyriclesalyric member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! Don't worry too much, everyone is pretty nice here. More details, we love those. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    You can delete the post. I think that's probably best.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards! :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

First Comment
    edited December 2011

Here is my vendors.

Venue - Arboretum

DJ - DJ Epic (Chris Mathews)

My dress is from Davids Bridal. I go back tomorrow night to get another fitting because it might be to long with new shoes.

Our colors are light yellow and navy blue. I am throwing a little bit of polka dots in too. I love polka dots. Most of our wedding is DIY. Which was not a good idea when it was planned in such a short notice.

• edited December 2011
    Hello.  Yep, just delete.  No one quoted you, so there won't be any proof.  You've clearly explained it was an accident and it didn't violate any rules.  Everyone knows vendors lurk anyway.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls. I deleted the post but should I wait and tell her later? Adam is telling me to not say anything unless she ask.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_hi-everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:42f13bf8-1f42-4269-94cb-ccddd9607ef2Post:0ae235e3-2a49-44c7-a7be-c0d02827641e">Re: Hi Everybody</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here is my vendors. Venue - Arboretum DJ - DJ Epic (Chris Mathews) My dress is from Davids Bridal. I go back tomorrow night to get another fitting because it might be to long with new shoes. <strong>Our colors are light yellow and navy blue. I am throwing a little bit of polka dots in too. I love polka dots.</strong> Most of our wedding is DIY. Which was not a good idea when it was planned in such a short notice.
    Posted by jackiek75150[/QUOTE]

Oh how pretty!  I love those colors together.  Do you have anything DIY finished that you can show us?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome.  I love your color combo.  I love Navy and light yellow. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_hi-everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:42f13bf8-1f42-4269-94cb-ccddd9607ef2Post:b4f94b22-d160-434d-b7e9-20fb3587b9ff">Re: Hi Everybody</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks girls. I deleted the post but should I wait and tell her later? Adam is telling me to not say anything unless she ask.
    Posted by jackiek75150[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say anything.  :)

ETA: Brianna - can you delete your post asking her who she was? 
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't say anything either
  • edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!!  Congrats, the Arboretum is gorgeous!!
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_hi-everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:42f13bf8-1f42-4269-94cb-ccddd9607ef2Post:87b78046-6494-482b-85c1-29a74cccf803">Re: Hi Everybody</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello.  Yep, just delete.  No one quoted you, so there won't be any proof.  You've clearly explained it was an accident and it didn't violate any rules.  Everyone knows vendors lurk anyway.
    Posted by serlace[/QUOTE]

I think  Bri did quote her actually.  But OP, don't worry I'm sure everything will be fine.  I wouldn't give it another thought.  Love the Arboretum--great choice!
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_hi-everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:42f13bf8-1f42-4269-94cb-ccddd9607ef2Post:e3eac52c-26d4-42a3-a3a9-51ad439a3bbb">Re: Hi Everybody</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi Everybody : I think  Bri did quote her actually.  But OP, don't worry I'm sure everything will be fine.  I wouldn't give it another thought.  Love the Arboretum--great choice!
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

I did quote, but I deleted it. 

OP, go ahead and delete the comment.
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jackie,
    I'm sure you'll be okay.  Just be a little more careful next time, girl!  Wink
    I'm sure you'll have a beautiful wedding and welcome to the board!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you all so much! Now I just need to pull myself together and get with the program.

serlace - When I get back from vacation I will def. show everybody pictures.

We are going to San Antonio for the weekend to visit Adam's grandparents. They can't come to the wedding since they can't really travel.

• edited December 2011

Welcome to the Board! I love you colors! Very pretty... Can't wait to see more when you get back!

• dianaslikdianaslik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the board!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards