Favors

Chicago: FS Fall Leaf Tealight Placecard Holders

Girls,I have 80 of these favors that will double as a placecardholder/favor all in one.  They look amazing on the tables (as they did for our fall 08 wedding).  I am trying to clean out the closets and help give someone an amazing deal.  They can be viewed on davidsbridal.com (look under this favor) and also on theknot (look under this favor name as well).I will sell all 80 (20 without box, never used, ready to go) and 60 (boxed and packaged, never used) for $100.00.I live in the northwest suburbs of chicago, if you are local we could exchange someone near, or I can ship them.  Shipping would be in addition to the $100.00Email me at: smgrn 2005 @ yahoo dot com (there are no spaces all one word for my address than at yahoo.com)Also Available: Handmade/Custom Veil (ivory w/rhinestones) for $100Also: Ringbearer White Pillow in Package (never used)
Photobucket TTC#1 since July 2009 Mild MFI/Anovulation IUI #1 Clomid100+Ovidrel=BFN :( Cycle 12, 6/26/10 IUI #2 CANCELLED Cycle 12/Hail Mary Cycle/1YR TTC= BFP!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards