Favors

Favors for 50+ Kids...?

So I did an est. on how many children could be at the wedding and got to 58 Sooo... I was originally going to do crayons wrapped in some ribbon and a bunch of different coloring pages to go with it
Do you think I will be doing too much?

Re: Favors for 50+ Kids...?

• CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coloring books will keep them entertained for a little bit, but things like glow bracelets and stuff are fun too and can be found at Dollar Tree and the $1 section at Michaels.  Also, if your venue has a place for it, maybe you can rent a bounce house or have a "kids room" with movies and games and a couple older (high school/middle school) kids watch them.  I don't think they need a bunch of stuff and I think their parents will be more appreciative of your money going towards other things to keep them entertained.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, if you're expecting the kids to use the crayons and coloring pages during the wedding, just skip them.  The kids will want to be doing what everyone else at the wedding does:  eating, drinking (sodas) and dancing.

I teach preschool, and the length that *most* little kids will be entertained by coloring is about 15 minutes tops. 

If you're doing edibles for the adults, do the same edibles for the kids.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • edited December 2011
    We're not having that many kids at our wedding, but we've looked at having a face painter (you might need 2+) come and do that.  We thought that would appeal to several ages of kids and that might be entertained by watching what the other kids are getting on their face. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards