Favors
Options

What is the cheapest/best place to order M&Ms with our names on it for our wedding as favors for

We are doing wine stoppers for the adults, however I was going to give the children m&ms for our wedding favor.  Our names are also Melissa and Michael, so I think it is a good fit for the kids. Anyway, I was looking to potentially buy white, navy, and light blue m&ms for the kids. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to get the m&ms from that say our names on it? Please share...I need to order them as soon as possible.Thanks ladies!

Re: What is the cheapest/best place to order M&Ms with our names on it for our wedding as favors for

• Options
    redroses333redroses333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've researched this  for months!  The m&m site is the way to go...  search for 10-15% off codes.
    the shipping is definitely an added cost
  • Options
    mpatt2122mpatt2122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are so expensive to customize the M&M's I would just stick to the regular ones since that is your initials. Our initials are also M & M and I can think that's what I'm going to do.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    WeLoveLilo05WeLoveLilo05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to do the customized M&Ms too but  they are still made on a factory line with peanuts and my daughter is allergic, so thats a no go.
    I really wanted to do a candy bar too but I am sure they are expensive when the cost is all added up and I wouldn't even know how much candy to get LoL
    August 2011 May Siggy Challenge~ Honeymoon Photobucket www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    133 image Invited to celebrate Jersey Shore style!
    85 image Will be fist pumpin' on the dance floor!
    11 image Won't be having any fun
    37 image Can't Find their mailbox

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards