Flowers

fiftyflowers.com

Hi, Has anyone every used or heard of this company ? Just wondering what the real cost savings would be and if its worth DIY. One thing I wouldn't be sure of it the actual colors of the flowers I'd select, it would have to really match my colors and color scheme.

Re: fiftyflowers.com

• edited December 2011
    Hi ladies,First time poster to this board, but I just had to reply to this post! I too am curious if anyone has ever used this site to purchase flowers? Or even if anyone has purchased their flowers online and knows a good site to check out? I am DIYing my reception flowers and even considering DIYing my ceremony flowers too. The problem is that I am looking for a VERY specific flower (I put a link to it below) and while I'm not as concerned with the colors, I'm more so concerned with the quality of the flowers. This flower (it's a blue dyed dendrobium orchid) is really hard to find and if I purchase my flowers online it will save a TON of money but I run the risk of them showing up all mangled and awful looking and having no way of getting more quickly. Any information would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
  • ClaudiainloveClaudiainlove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check www.theflowerexchange.com, we ordered our flowers on that site and they where great.Good luck!
  • gaharvardgaharvard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am ordering flowers for a wedding in May from both theflowerexhange.com and fiftyflowers.com. I haven't used them before this, but I have read many good reviews of both places on this Knot board. I have spoken to both companies on the phone, and they are very helpful with information; Fifty Flowers even have added one of the flowers that my bride wants to use to their site!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards