Flowers
Options

Pool/Tiffany Blue Flower Ideas???

My bridesmaid dresses are the color Pool which is comparable to tiffany blue. My wedding is June 5,2010, and Im having a heck of time finding flowers that look best with this. I guess I need color ideas.

Re: Pool/Tiffany Blue Flower Ideas???

• Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have an accent color you are using for anything else? Like in the decorations, the GM attire, the flowers, etc... And what time of year/season are you getting married in? Off hand, I'd suggest something that contrasts with the blue dresses. If you want sofer or pastel colors, I like white, cream, pink, blush, peach, lavender, soft yellow, etc... Or for something a little more colroful or tropical, like maybe hot pink and coral. Or something trendy and colorful or "beachy" like orange and lime green, or celedon green.
  • Options
    aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using those colors and have been thinking a lot about flowers. I think it depends on the venue. I think of tiffany blue as almost a neutral in the sense that anything goes with it. Reds, pinks oranges, purples, greens anything. I am getting married in an old church which is pretty dark. So I am going to use bright vibrant colors I found this picture on the knot and while not exactly want I want its close. Hope it gives you some inspiration [img]<a href="http://media.theknot.com/ImageStage/Objects/0003/0005413/large_image.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://media.theknot.com/ImageStage/Objects/0003/0005413/large_image.jpg</a>[/img]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    Amanda0406Amanda0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having a blue/green dresses and i am doing 
  • Options
    Amanda0406Amanda0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    crap that didnt come out good... email me at brayama@chrobinson.com and i will forward you mine... basically it is blue and white hydrengas with lime green snap peas wrapped with natural colored raffia... very pretty... i actually stole it off of the KNOT.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards