Flowers
Options

Online & Wholesale Flowers for Weddings: Experiences & Recommendations

Hi! What is everyone's experience and understanding on the quality, benefit, down side, etc of using the online wholesale flower services?I have found several with a quick search but which ones are the best? I'd hate to have flowers arrive dead and ugly, or not arrive at all!Who do you recommend? If it helps, I will need flowers for the bridal bouquet, small bouquets for bridesmaids (5), boutonnieres (7), two arrangements for the ceremony, corsages for moms (2). I'd also like some form of flower arrangements for the tables (8-10), and some petals (freeze dried will be fine) for the isle.Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences and suggestions!!!!

Re: Online & Wholesale Flowers for Weddings: Experiences & Recommendations

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Costco or Sams is a good bet.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ClaudiainloveClaudiainlove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used www.theflowerexchange.com for all our flowers. We ordered roses and gerberas, both of them where in great shape, they arrived on Thursday and my mom and I arranged them on Friday. Check them out. Good Luck!!!:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto the recommendation for theflowerexchange.com.  You can arrange your own or buy pre-made arrangements.  I ordered gerberas and rose petals, both arrived on time and in great condition.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby248 - ETA 1/10/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards