Flowers

AMAZING FLOWERS RECOMMENDATION!!!

I am currently having the most amazing experience with Debbie from Debbie's Designs in Wayne, NJ!  I knew that I wanted a black and white wedding; however, I am not the most creative and know nothing about identifying any flower other than a rose.  Debbie took my vision and absolutely ran with it...thinking of things I LOVED but would never think of myself. She thought about every detail from the linens (I would never!) and the color of the flower centerpiece stands to putting black pearls into the bridesmaids bouquets.  From the moment you meet Debbie, you see someone who loves her job and her clients, and truly wants to make you happy.   I feel so lucky to have met Debbie....she even wore black and white when she showed us the demo centerpiece!!AND.....she works within your budget!! I never thought I would see such a product from my budget but she made it happen...I can't wait to see all final products at the wedding!!!

Re: AMAZING FLOWERS RECOMMENDATION!!!

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is a really nice review of your vendor but this is a national board. Post this on your local board so all the girls over there can hear about your amazing florist.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards