Flowers
Options

Boutiques to Centerpiece?

My cousin and I are trying to figure out ways to save money on my wedding flowers.  We thought of doubling the bridesmaids boutiques as a large centerpiece for the sweetheart table.  Has anyone ever done this or seen it done?  I have 6 bridesmaids so there will be plenty of bulk I think..Please give your opinions.  Thanks

Re: Boutiques to Centerpiece?

• Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep, it's done all of the time. I'm using my BM's bouquets to decorate areas around the gallery.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As pp mentioned, it's done all the time. Are you thinking of putting them all in one vase? Or, separate vases?
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    alivesoonalivesoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     it's really a smart way to save money, bridesmaids won't be needing her flowers after the ceremony. as long as you keep the color scheme and flower types you will be saving the money, at least, for that arrangement. i have hear of brides that use all f her ceremony flowers fro the reception party, geniuses.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is a great idea and one to deff save some money. I think it will look very pretty. I have seen the bridesmaids bouquets used at the reseption before. But they were usually on the cake table or by the card box. This is a new idea to me and I like it :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes do it! I am either goign to use my bouquets along with the girls for the cake table or the head table.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out this thread: http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/24213280.aspx Not for the thread itself, LOL. But, if you scroll down, one of the posters (steph something...) has a siggy pic where she uses her BM bouquets on the sweetheart table. It looks great...
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards