Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

What it is.

So, I never really cared about using my name/FI's name as my username, but then it occurred to me today that some of my smarter kiddos would have little trouble finding me here... so I'll probably use this name.

Plus it's awesome.

PS this is Amanda.  <3
Anniversary

Re: What it is.

• Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_what-it-is?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:4c11474d-4282-492a-bc7d-c8efd0c7bce2Post:68609d3e-499b-4a32-b4e8-d7fe8842dd79">What it is.</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, I never really cared about using my name/FI's name as my username, but then it occurred to me today that some of my smarter kiddos would have little trouble finding me here... so I'll probably use this name. Plus it's awesome. PS this is Amanda.  <3
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking this is a great idea.  I'm mulling it over myself.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG I saw this and thought "what mUD are we getting ourselves into now?"
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_what-it-is?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:4c11474d-4282-492a-bc7d-c8efd0c7bce2Post:9dda3a71-bc00-4f49-a788-36fa65034e71">Re: What it is.</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG I saw this and thought "what mUD are we getting ourselves into now?"
    Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]

<div>Son of a biscuit I wish I'd thought of that.</div>
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This other cuppy cake is sitting here, whispering sweet nothings to me... I'm telling him to behave and we'll talk tomorrow.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Next-day cupcake is pretty darn good, I must say.
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ...I was like wtf is this Professor person?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't catch the name but did remember the picture.  I thought the knot was acting up again.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am most likely going to do this in the near future as well.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha! Lauren - I thought TK was acting up too.

Well... hello Amanda!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg I am like sooooo excited to be marrying my BF I was wondering if any of you girls had ideas for a fall wedding!!!

One idea I had that is sooooo cute is GOLDFISH in my CENTERPIECES.  I was wondering do you have any ideas for decorating around the little fishbowls?
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_what-it-is?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:4c11474d-4282-492a-bc7d-c8efd0c7bce2Post:251f2aed-28ec-43c1-91ed-4a9eb3f797fb">Re: What it is.</a>:
    [QUOTE]omg I am like sooooo excited to be marrying my BF I was wondering if any of you girls had ideas for a fall wedding!!! One idea I had that is sooooo cute is GOLDFISH in my CENTERPIECES.  I was wondering do you have any ideas for decorating around the little fishbowls?

Only if you're two days late and considering moving in with your BF secretly and possibly loosing funding for med school even though everyone else in your family does it but they never get in trouble.

I think I made my brain hurt by typing that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_what-it-is?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:4c11474d-4282-492a-bc7d-c8efd0c7bce2Post:32cb9988-b239-4e5b-811b-3cd468902440">Re: What it is.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What it is. : Only if you're two days late and considering moving in with your BF secretly and possibly loosing funding for med school even though everyone else in your family does it but they never get in trouble. <strong>I think I made my brain hurt by typing that.
    </strong>Posted by juliebug1997[/QUOTE]

How do you think I feel?  I put the words "goldfish" and "centerpieces" in the same sentence.

I did it again.
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL Hi Amanda!  Ha goldfish and centerpieces... goodness!
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_what-it-is?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:4c11474d-4282-492a-bc7d-c8efd0c7bce2Post:251f2aed-28ec-43c1-91ed-4a9eb3f797fb">Re: What it is.</a>:
    [QUOTE]omg I am like sooooo excited to be marrying my BF I was wondering if any of you girls had ideas for a fall wedding!!! One idea I had that is sooooo cute is GOLDFISH in my CENTERPIECES.  I was wondering do you have any ideas for decorating around the little fishbowls?

No. Just, no.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_what-it-is?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:4c11474d-4282-492a-bc7d-c8efd0c7bce2Post:bf854bf1-b120-42f6-b421-7faef5d7d37a">Re: What it is.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What it is. : No. Just, no.
    Posted by bsn1752[/QUOTE]

<3
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What if I give them away at carnival games held by real life carnies to all the children at my wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about sprinkling some of the fishbowl rocks ( in coordination with your wedding colors, of course) around the outside of the bowls and then planting the plastic greenery for the bowls around the outside and then maybe adding some tunnels and caves.  Like all the guests are really in the fishbowls and the goldfish are watching them?!?!?Wink
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards