Flowers
Options

Black and White Wedding With Colored Flowers??

Hey All,I just need some opinions on something. My fiance and I are just beginning to plan our wedding for next August. We really like Black and White for our colors but I had originally wanted to have colored Gerber Daisies(orange, pink, yellow) for the flowers. How do you think the colored flowers will look with the Black and White? My fiance and I both think the color would make a nice addition to the Black and White but I really would like to know what others think as well.Thanks!!!

Re: Black and White Wedding With Colored Flowers??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    my colors where black and white with red roses and sliver accents. IMO black and white is perfect and goes with anything! the colors you chose will look beautiful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Black and white make a perfect backdrop for most any color of flower, or mixed colors. The bright colored gerbers will look great with the black and white. Either mixed colors, or pick one or two colors. I especially like all red, hot pink, light blue, or light/bright green.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you like the color lavendar, black and white with purple roses would be beautiful. Plus, some purple roses have to most wonderful smell. Also, there is a flower called "Stock" and it also smells wonderful! I think that would be a classy but different color scheme. I think any color flower would look good with black and white. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My girls are doing an awesome black & white tea length dress with hot pink, bright orange and bright yellow Gerberas and green hydrangea.  My second choice was a "shamrock" green.  They both look really good!  Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards