Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

places to buy wedding dresses?

Hi.  My daughter is getting married in in June.  She grew up in Dallas, but moved away 10 years ago.  She wants to return there for 2 days after Christmas with me and her maid of honor in tow to  hunt for the perfect wedding dress.  Can you steer us in the right direction?  Our pricing limit is $1500.  She likes classic, simple cuts. Could you share names of shops in Dallas or suburbs that might be good to go visit?  Thanks so much!

Re: places to buy wedding dresses?

• edited December 2011
    I got mine from Lasting Bridal Couture in Addison off of Inwood. My dress was $1000, but they showed me a lot around $800 too since that was my original price range. They should have tons for her to choose from for $1,500. Ask for Sarah, she was my consultant and she was awesome!
    Also, if you check the website on the "Vendor" sticky at the top of the page it lists everyone's vendors. That should have lots of options for you!
    HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

The stores that I really liked in that price range were:
    Lulu's ( I bought my dress here)
    2728 Routh St
    Dallas, TX 75201
    http://www.stardustcelebrations.com/wedding-dresses-from-lulu.htm

Mockingbird Bridal
    5606 East Mockingbird Lane
    Dallas, TX 75206
    (214) 823-6873
    http://www.mockingbirdbridal.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • carmen9311carmen9311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i liked lewisville bridal boutique. http://www.bridalboutiquelewisville.com/

i also liked lulu's (it's a bit small, but cute and had a good selection) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sarathirzasarathirza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't say enough good things about Circle Park Bridal - and if possible, request Andrea (she's the owner).  The dresses will be below your budget, but they're gorgeous (and many are the same dresses you'll find at Lulu's and some of the other boutiques).  They're off of Keller Springs and the Tollway in Addison.  Also, a girl I work with went to Stanley Korshak, Neiman Marcus, etc, but shopped their sample dresses/sale racks and was able to find a gorgeous dress within her price ranges
  • edited December 2011

I went shopping with my cousin this weekend and I would recommend Lasting Bridal Couture, Terry Costa, and Circle Park Bridal as well.  Demetrios was really nice as well.

• juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a good experience with Mii's Bridal on Garland Rd.  I've heard lots of good things about Circle Park Bridal and Lewisville Bridal.  Also, there's Denton Bridal Co. that several brides have used too.
  • edited December 2011
    I also like Circle Park Bridal.  There is also a boutique that is south of Dallas where I think Brianna got her dress (Brianna, please remind me the name of shop - it might have been where you originally found it, but not where you bought it).  It was a really cute little shop. 
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_places-buy-wedding-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:4d486393-67a4-4ef2-8460-bf3139eafacbPost:89d235ce-c28e-4bb7-92e9-1fc8d7b0361d">Re: places to buy wedding dresses?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also like Circle Park Bridal.  There is also a boutique that is south of Dallas where I think Brianna got her dress (Brianna, please remind me the name of shop - it might have been where you originally found it, but not where you bought it).  It was a really cute little shop. 
    Posted by serlace[/QUOTE]

I ended up buying at Emma's Bridal Boutique in Red Oak, very small shop with great prices.  I found the dress that I bought for $400 cheaper than Bridal Bliss in Ft Worth was selling it for!
  • edited December 2011
    I love Bridal Company in Denton.  I got my dress there for a really good price and I thought the service was great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_places-buy-wedding-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:4d486393-67a4-4ef2-8460-bf3139eafacbPost:4cf22277-da1d-4afa-896b-e9375d38bd81">Re: places to buy wedding dresses?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love Bridal Company in Denton.  I got my dress there for a really good price and I thought the service was great!
    Posted by sparklingdiamond[/QUOTE]

I second them.... we shopped for BM dresses there, but the prices and the service were awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    Bridal Co in Denton is the way to go!! They have tons of amazing sample sale dresses for cheap and in great shape! They also have a huge selection of other dresses like Maggie Sottero and Alfred Angelo for cheaper than the actual retailer! My dress is Alfred Angelo and it was normally $2,050 on sale for $599 at Bridal Co because it was being discontinued!
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I purchased my dress at Classy Concepts in Mansfield, TX. It is a smaller store, but I also enjoy Emma's Bridal Boutique too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards