Flowers
Options

wholesale flower websites

Hi girls... 
I was wondering if I could get some flower sites to search for blue hydrangeas.

I was planning on going with bloomsbythebox.com, but when I looked today, they don't have blue ones for sale right now.. I am worried about them not having them in September when I need them now, so I want to seach a ton of other sites to find the best price again. Help?

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: wholesale flower websites

• Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been looking at The Flower Exchange and wholeblossoms.com. Both have quite a few hydrangeas.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    FlowerMavenFlowerMaven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another option for you is to work with a local florist and purchase the stems, and pay a little more for them to hydrate them. Hydrangeas need to be processed and hydrated correctly in order to perform at their peak. And a local florist can special order them for you. That way there's no stress about whether they come in or not or what shape they come in - the florist will be responsible to get you the best quality for your wedding. Alternately, if your local florists are not respnosive to this idea, I have a supplier here in our area who will overnight flowers anywhere in the US. You would still have to hydrate them in buckets and I can give you tips on that.
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Costco.com, californiaflowergrowers.com. I've seen the hydrangeas on costco's website ("floral" link at top) all year long, so I know they get them from a reputable place.

If you are concerned about freshness, order some ahead of time.

Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You might also want to look at fiftyflowers. Remember, the hydrangeas grown in the US for the floral trade general bloom in early summer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found this site yesterday and am considering using it myself. It looks reasonable and the prices they list include shipping.

http://www.weddinghydrangea.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards