Flowers
Options

Silk Flowers

Has anyone ever ordered flowers from Fleurspermail.com ?  The prices and flowers look beautiful, just wondered if anyone had any experience with them.
Thank you!

Re: Silk Flowers

• Options
    emmy82087emmy82087 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't ordered from there, but i did order from a different website and i cant think of it right now!! i am doing "fake" flowers in little pots for the place card holder and i ordered about 90 flowers and it cost me around $45 so it's not too bad. Also, if you have a local AC Moore or Michael's around, they might be able to order them for you.
    Mrs. Emily Wolcott June 11, 2011 :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Flowers are one of the most important elements to me for my wedding.  I knew I wanted to use poppies in my bouquet, but i had 2 issues.  1. the flowers are really delicate and don't hold up well and 2. the chapel the ceremony is taking place at is a historical site and I couldn't use real red flowers b/c they could stain the carpet of the chapel so I have to use fake flowers. 

I ordered my flowers at http://www.angelsaccents.com/  A friend of mine who got married last year used her as well and the flowers are amazing, if I didn't know they were fake I would have never have guessed they weren't real. 

she isn't taking any more custom orders for this year, but her online store has pre designed bouquets, and you can buy stems in bulk to make them yourself.  she specializes in real touch, and uses only top quality flowers. 

205image 151image 26image 29image
    RSVP Date June 25

• Options
    rfinch316rfinch316 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haven't used any of the companies suggested, but check out http://www.wedideas.com. I LOVE the site, immediately found the bouquet for me (green orchids across from the FAQ section under round bouquets). They show pictures of their flowers up close, so you can see for yourself that they look very real. Another knottie recommended them and I'm hooked. :)Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards