July 2012 Weddings
Options

NIGHTMARES ARE STARTING....

Hi girls,

So I am getting married 7/14 and my nightmares are starting.  I had a dream last night that we walked into the reception and my flowers for the centerpieces were all wilted and dying and that some tables only had centerpieces with a few pieces of green tall grass in it!  Then, my fiance was so upset because his father decided to leave the wedding early and go to Europe (he is leaving 4 days after the wedding in reality).  Also, that we changed into shorts a t-shirts for the reception!!!! Omg...horrible...

Anyone else having crazy dreams yet? :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NIGHTMARES ARE STARTING....

• Options
    I haven't had any in a long time but months ago I had a nightmare that my mom and sister were running late and I couldn't leave without them to go to the ceremony, so I was irritated and they didn't care. I hate the idea of being late to my own wedding. I also had a nightmare that the ceremony was chaotic and no one was paying attention and that I didn't recognize any of my guests. And my priest was conducting the ceremony from middle of the aisle and I super pissed but didn't know what to do about it.

Wedding nightmares suck! I hope you don't continue to have them.
  • Options
    I've had a few. I always think WTF when I wake up, but then minutes later I don't even remember enough details to even tell FI. Actually, my FI told me he had a wedding dream or two too. Haha!

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    My FI had one recently, too! haha

I've had a few, but actually not in a really long time. I'm sure they will start up again in the last month or so when the stress is really on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I actually had a really bad WR nightmare last night, too! I dreamed that I was in my dress with two of my BMs and we arrived at the venue to get our hair and makeup done.  There were all these people there and the owners were so mean to us, saying we were in the wrong space and we weren't supposed to be getting ready there.  Then I remembered we were supposed to be at the hotel, but then I couldn't figure out how to find my two BMs b/c they were on a different floor. And when I called my sister, she was still asleep and not even dressed or ready. Ugh it was horrible! I actually woke myself up from it. 
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Omg, glad to hear I am not the only one...I hope they dont continue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beachlover, where are you getting married? I am getting married in Tarrytown...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are getting married in Nyack.  What venue are you getting married at? I went to a wedding in Tarrytown a few years ago.  I think it was Tarrytown House??
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Exciting -- Tarrytown Hilton/Doubletree.  What other vendors did you use?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ive had a few too! Most of them are always about forgetting stuff and I have to drive to my house to get it and then I miss the wedding or am like 5 hours late.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I had a nightmare where I married someone other than my fiance.  It was very bizarre.  Other than that I just have had paranoia, that my flower designer won't have my bouquets done in time.  Or that my bridesmaid's dresses won't be done in time (one of my bridesmaid's moms is making them and she has a lot going on), so I ama really worried that they won't be done.  I am getting very fearful about my whole wedding.

• Options
    I had my first wedding nightmare too last night. It is our wedding day, and none of my bridesmaids showed up, so I was all alone getting ready. That definitely not good :(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_nightmares-are-starting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1fd65524-b592-4800-b656-f32c2861f43cPost:557fd765-3e81-4226-b99e-8785be234301">Re: NIGHTMARES ARE STARTING....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Exciting -- Tarrytown Hilton/Doubletree.  What other vendors did you use?
    Posted by rachael7183[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm sure the Hillton/Doubletree will be really nice! I've heard good things about weddings in those places.  We are using Dykstra Florist in Spring Valley and I'm using Color Make up Studio in Pearl River for my makeup... I think our band (RSVP) is based out of Westchester.  Our other vendors are in NJ.  How about you??</div>
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I have had the wedding nightmares too! They are all pretty much about things not going right or everything not coming together or getting done on time. All of this wedding stress is killer!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am using Color Makeup, too!  :)  My vendors are all over - - from Putnam to Brooklyn lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome!! I loved Christine :) 
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards