Flowers
Options

Where to find silk flowers

Does anyone know anywhere to find silk flowers and flower pettals?  Our wedding colors are hunter green and violet purple, and I can't find anywhere that has silk flowers in those colors!  Thanks in advance!

Re: Where to find silk flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I found some on website....www.saveoncrafts.com (I think this is the website) They have nice real looking and feeling silk ones and also I thought I saw some real, but preserved ones.
    Hope this helps....good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    www.efavormart.com has an extensive collection of silk flowers in many colors.

ETA:  Here are silk roses in hunter green:

http://www.efavormart.com/silkrosebuds-hunter-84pk.aspx
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would try etsy.com.  It is actually a website that I found that is similar to ebay but it is all homemade stuff. I actually just bought my flowers on there. It is great if you wanted them done for you and it is really inexpensive.  There are flowers called "real touch" flowers that look and feel pretty real. They have several different colors. Not a hundred percent sure if they have hunter green but its a great site to try and check it out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @ goldlie11----did you get your flowers from afloral.com? were you happy with them?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please don't use hunter green silk flowers, they will look atrocious and unnatural.  Use the silk greenery/leaves to get your green color in the flowers. 

Check out local craft stores in person if you want a specific shade of purple, and to see the quality of flowers you are actually getting.  There are probably lots of on-line sources, but you don't really know the exact shade or quality until you get them.  

It might be hard to match an exact shade, but you can use several shades of purples and violets together.  They will blend better as a mix, rather than clash if the shade is off.
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Catwoman has a point:  I looked at them again on efavormart.com and they're just TOO green.  Definitely not my taste, but if you really want them, that is, of course, your choice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards