Flowers
Options

The Bridal party in Ivory and the colors are Pink/Orange

Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me.  Our wedding is in late August in the foothills and my bridal party and myself with be in Ivory dresses (me=long, them= short).  We chose the wedding colors of Pink/Orange (more like Fuschia) to keep the event fresh and fun- however I am having issues with competing themes.  Both the ceremony and reception will be outdoors in the evening at a Golf Club.  I am worried that the "upcale semi-formal theme" of the bridal party in Ivory won't match the Pink/Orange colors.  Nothing has been purchased in Pink/Orange yet.  Any suggestions regarding flowers/decor would be most appreciated!!!

Re: The Bridal party in Ivory and the colors are Pink/Orange

• Options
    shatrbug_2001shatrbug_2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pink/Orange is a beautful color combination particularly with the Ivory. As for the "semi-formal theme" with your color choice, keep the arrangements simple ii.e. compact arrangement in clear glass cubes, tell your florist the them that you are going with. Also, lots of candles would help you achieve a nice balance between fresh and formal. Hope this helps.
    Florist and Bride in NC
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree, talk to your florist and ask their advise. Pink and orange are very fun colors! Have the dresses been purchased yet? Maybe you could put the girls in champagne.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards