Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

My Fair Wedding

Did anyone see the Dallas episode last night?

The bride was so lack luster...and I wasn't really crazy about David's design. I would have thought he could have choosen a "grander" venue than the Lakewood Theatre

What does eveyone else think?

Re: My Fair Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011

I forgot to set my DVR.... man, I'm sorry I missed it...

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I did watch it and I thought he focused too much of the "diva" thing.  I could have done without the whole video of the bride & bridesmaids. 

The design was nice, I can only guess what all those flowers cost.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought it was way too over the top. It was gorgeous though & I loved all the decor. Definetly didn't remind me of a wedding but I loved her dress!
  • Options
    bburks79bburks79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I started watching it up then ended up leaving to go watch fireworks.  She seemed nervous or something.  I really like what she chose for the bridesmaids dresses better than what she had and her bouquets that she made with the boa at the bottom...oh my goodness!! 
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My family was watching it because the cake was provided by my sister's former employer (Sublime Bakery), but they called me into the room when they chose Lakewood Theater for the venue. I got a kick out of seeing my venue on TV, but by the time they were done with it, it didn't even look like Lakewood. They extended the stage so far out over the seats, and with the lighted floor and round tables, it could have been any reception room. But that dance floor was super cool!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards