Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

DESPERATELY seeking certain song!!!

I have been searching for this certain song for years now that I really want added to our wedding dvd or photo montage, and I cannot find it!!! I know this sounds really bad, but its a piece of background music in the dvd that came with Jessica Simpson's wedding book (came out in 2004 I think). It's a part where they are doing an interview, and I've heard it in a commercial and on TLC's "A baby story". I've done numerous Google searches, and I'm at a loss. Does anyone know a better way to search for it, or even the piece of music I'm talking about? If this helps, it's kind of medium pace, and it's just guitars. It's one of those songs that's so beautiful it gives me goosebumps lol! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Re: DESPERATELY seeking certain song!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard it as a quote but not a song. I'll try looking.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh the quote at the bottom is just my signature :) It's on all my posts, but thank you anyway!!
  • Options
    gothicfairygothicfairy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if this is it, but maybe try "These are the days" by Walther PPK
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's not it :( I do remember that part in newlyweds though lol. Thank you so much anyways :)
  • Options
    lilcasserslilcassers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I lvoe that tune! Try readin the credits at the end of the episode. They should always document every song they use in the movie because it is a copywrite.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards