Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

3/4 Time First Dance Songs?

My fiance and I are taking dance lessons and learning how to waltz.  We've googled wedding waltzes a number of times but we're just not finding anything we like.  HELP!  Any ideas?  What's some good songs (or redone songs) that are in 3/4 time?

Re: 3/4 Time First Dance Songs?

• Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried asking your dance instructor?
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was in the same situation!  I looked for a long time and then gave up because I couldn't find anything I liked.  Do you want something with vocals or without?  I tried really hard to find a version of "So this is Love" (from Disney's Cinderella) with a steady beat, but everything I found was either orchestral only (I wanted the vocals), too cheesy, or too rubato.  Sorry I can't be more helpful, but good luck!
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys is our first dance song and in 3/4 time.  We're having our first dance professionally choreographed; can't wait to see it all come together!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards