Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Miley Cyrus - The Climb..help please

Hi Guys,

What do you think about The Climb by Miley Cyrus for a Mother Daughter Dance?? I love this song and it reminds me of my mom. Through hard times she still keeps going  "Theres always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move". I'm not sure if it's appropriate though? What do you guys think?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Miley Cyrus - The Climb..help please

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm all about doing what you want at your wedding.  With that said, I really Iove that song too!  I think that any song can be appropriate as long as it's not vulgar or the lyrics aren't describing two people who hate one another or something really terrible happens in the song.  Go for it!  I bet your Mom will be touched.
  • Options
    luckymelcg4luckymelcg4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    personally, that is one of the most awful songs i have ever heard, I would try and find something else for the mother daughter dance, Im sure there are more songs out there that are specifically for you and your mom.   What about the theme song from gilmore girls, where you lead, i will follow....?   Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's a good song. You might want to check out "Mama's Song" by Carrie Underwood also.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is one of the worst songs I have ever heard
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards