Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Bride walking down aisle

I was thinking about walking down the aisle to Only Hope by Mandy Moore.. What do you guys think?

Re: Bride walking down aisle

• Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really don't like the little of her music I've heard, but if the song means something to you, I say go for it. Who cares if it's not traditional?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Find somthing that means alot to you and the groom it'll pay off in the end. you'll always remember that day and the music you picked and smile at the precious memeories.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's the same song I am using! It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I say you should go for it. Plus, you are the only other bride I have come across who is using this song, so it's definately not a traditional "over-used" song. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is funny that you are using the same song. I love this song but i'm not sure yet if this is the one i'm going to be using, i have to let my fiance hear them and pick which one he likes too. Good luck with everything
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just youtubed it - what a great song - good pick! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow .... I totally forgot about this song and how much I love it :-D what a great choice :-D
    BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys and i played it for my fiance and he loved it so i think this is it :) 23 more days!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that is a really beautiful song but its actually not by mandy moore..its by Switchfoot she just made a version of it for A Walk To Remember...i prefer the original from Switchfoot but many moores version is lovely as well :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards