Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

*Stephiehall*

Hey...

I know your wedding was in November and that you ordered candy from Metrocandy... was it still warm then?  I wanted to order yogurt covered pretzels (not sure if you had these or not, but they are white...) and it is going to cost a fortune to ship 2 day from New York.  I'm not sure if I want to chance it.  If I order now, it should get here by next week... but it's warm in Texas already.

Re: *Stephiehall*

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did get yogurt covered pretzels and they were DELISH!  I can't remember if I got them from Metrocandy or Bulkfoods.com though because I used both.  (You might want to check bulkfoods.com's prices too).

I got my candy in September I think so yeah, it was probably still warm--probably comparable to what it is now or maybe even warmer.  I had no problems with anything, including M&Ms so you should be OK. 

ETA: Ok I went and looked and I got them from Metrocandy and they shipped 9/25/09.
  • Options
    MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks!  i'll order it today!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    did you do regular shipping or 2 day?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks like regular (UPS Ground).  It says they would ship 9/30 with a delivery date around 10/5.  (9/25 was when I ordered them, sorry)
  • Options
    SBSmith0219SBSmith0219 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this isn't for me, but I just got all of my candy for my buffett from Metrocandy and a little over half of it was chocolate/meltables and it came in with nothing wrong. I chose UPS ground because it was the cheapest. I know the weather has been warm and everything got here the day they said it would and all still firm. Hope this helps
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks!  I'm totally ordering it today :)

I'm crossing my fingers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All of the candy was really good too!  I was happy with everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards