Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

I have figured out my ceremony music. What is yours?

Bridal ceremony entrance: Bridal March-Jonathan Cain(I don't even like the bridal march but this version is beautiful)
Unity Candle: Should I Fall Behind-Bruce Springsteen
Recessional: I'm Yours- Jason Maraz

I'm just curious to know what other people are doing. So, have you decided on your music and if so what did you pick?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I have figured out my ceremony music. What is yours?

• felkelsfelkels member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

freaking out...13 days and we have not decided on what anyone is walking down the aisle to yet!  We have a piano player doing before music, and after music, have one song during the ceremony, and No idea what I am walking down the aisle to.  I better get my butt in gear on that one!

• edited December 2011
    Here's my list:

The guys are coming in to : Making Memories of us
    Bridesmaids: From This Moment On
    Me: Bless The Broken Road
    License Signing: A Moment Like This
    Recessional: Today Was A Fairytale

All on piano
  • edited December 2011

grandparents, groom, bridesmaids and groomsmen and me walking down to Canon in D, recessional is Beautiful Day by U2!

• edited December 2011
    We got married in March, and I know this was the hardest part of the wedding plan...I was still trying to figure out my songs 2 days before the big day! We ended up going with Bittersweet Symphony by Vitamin String Quartet for the wedding party to walk into...I wanna hold your hand by T.V. Carpio was what I walked into with my dad..and then the recessional was Would you go with me by Josh Turner (starting it at the chorus). I think it turned out great and everyone liked our choices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards