Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

fast beat love song for first dance - suggestions???

I love swing dance (even though we still need to learn how) and would love to do one for our first dance, but I can't find any good love songs with a fast beat.  Would love some suggestions. Thanks :o)

Re: fast beat love song for first dance - suggestions???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know this may be a long song but it is fast paced but how about "I would do anything for love(But I won't do that)" By Meatloaf? or "Love Story" by Taylor swif? Or another good one is "Accidentally in Love" by Counting Crows

hope that helps! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KimVanDamKimVanDam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gismo123

"I would do anything for love(But I won't do that)" By Meatloaf and "Love Story" by Taylor Swift are both great songs, but not the right story for me.

"Accidentally in Love" by Counting Crows  - I really like this one, much better story and I am going to see if I can work with it - thanks for the suggestions :o)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think we are doing "You are the Best thing" by Ray Lamontagne.  It is decently fast, then a little slow, and I think we are going to do some kind of fun dance to it.  And it has an old feel to it too. 
  • Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love "Singing In My Sleep" by Semisonic. Not sure how it would work for swing dancing, tho...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What If I Loved You  - Joey Gian

It's from the movie Return To Me and it kind of has a swing/big band feel to it.
    Shellie & Ken 10-22-11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards