Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Trinity Audubon Center

Has anyone used the Trinity AUdubon Center for the wedding and reception, and if so, can you share pictures on how you decorated the place? Also the same for Cedar Hill Recreation Center.

Thanks!

Re: Trinity Audubon Center

• PaulandBrandyPaulandBrandy member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was looking at the TRAC too. It looks so cool. i havent seen any pictures of an event there.  Texantreasure08 is using them too.  when is your date?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That place looks really cool! I have never even heard of it until now! 
  • edited December 2011
    Yep I'm having my wedding there in October! They have a couple of pics of the Great Hall set up for events, I think I have one in my bio. Let me know if you have any questions!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! 

I got married at TRAC 9 days ago! It was an absolutely beautiful setting! With the amazing windows and gorgeous outdoor scenery, we didn't do very much in the way of decorations ... let nature take care of it for us! I don't have any pics yet from during the ceremony ... we had wider sections facing the south window (the longer wall).

This is how we set up for the ceremony - we had 11 tables of 12 people, using the tables and chairs available at the center with a smaller table for just my groom and I.

You can see how green and gorgeous it was that day!

All of the tables and chairs were set up on the wood section of flooring and we used the cement area at the entry for the dance floor ... worked out perfectly!

And, we got some great photos outside!

The contact at the center, Dana, was incredibly helpful, and everything turned out perfectly!

Hope this is helpful!
    Just Married
  • miviemivie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I completely agree with my friend above because I was there at her wedding ! Gorgeous venue ! My daughter went with me and she was totally entertained by everything the venue has to offer there ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards