Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Song to dedicate to future husband

I am having THE hardest time coming up with a song to have played for him. We have been best friends since 7th grade and reconnected after losing touch for about 5 years but have been together about 1 & 1/2 years and are now getting married.

He is playing " SUnshine" by Steve Azar for me :)

Re: Song to dedicate to future husband

• Options
    yakushkayakushka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The best thing you can do,  is - have your own song written and recorded.  It's so romantic, unique, creative and not as expensive as people would think. Everyone can sing, and with the help of a skilled, talented  professional and modern technical aids, you will sound perfectly. That's what my son did (though it's a secret, it has to be a surprise, but I believe our bride will not find my post).He found that  nice guy, who is a professional composer/ producer and owns his recording studio in Leaside, wrote down all the words he had for his bride,  had a brainstorming session with the composer and in a week recorded a beautifully produced song. 
    That's really unforgettable! By the way, I've read about this composer/producer lately. I think the site is www.pinballrecordings.
    Wish you the best wedding ever. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards