Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Bride to be freak out!!#$@

ok, so im now 4 months away from my wedding and i feel as if i have nothing accomplished. i keep making a to-do list (new one everyday)... im am in a way always high strung, but i dont want my wedding to make me sweat on top of the other stressors. maybe just some feedback from other ladies to help me calm down i just now more than ever want our day to be perfect!
Photobucket

Re: Bride to be freak out!!#$@

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First of all relax--you will be fine!  We are all here to help.

I suggest printing off the pre-made checklist from The Knot.  This checklist gives you a month-by-month list to keep you on track.  Check off what you have already done. If you haven't done stuff that is on there from 2 months ago, that's fine!  But it can help you prioritize better than just randomly writing stuff down on your own list.

I assume you have your venue and dress already.  You probably need to start thinking about invitations and the wedding party attire next, along with any of the big vendors (photographer, DJ, florist, caterer) if you haven't booked them already. 
  • edited December 2011

Don't stress.  Things will get done and even if it doens't, no one will know and the day will still be perfect.

Have you thought about bringing in a planner to help you out and take some of the stress off of you.  That might help you a lot.

Also, if we can help you with vendor recommendations, where to get things, etc just ask.  Everyone here loves to help.

And of course congrats on your upcoming wedding  Laughing

• bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am 10 months away and I know that I will probably freak out when it gets closer... but I completely 2nd the checklist from theknot.  It feels awesome when you get to check the items off, and it really will provide a huge sense of relief once you start realizing that you're probably not that far off.  :)
  • edited December 2011

Like the other ladies said take a deep breathe. You'll be ok. You still have 4 months! Just think about what you have done and what you haven't from the lists. In list your BM and MOH to help you. That's what they are there for.

Hope this helps and you're able to relax a little.

Update 6/13/2010
    June 2011 SiggyChallenge: Wedding Cake
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • brhinklebrhinkle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THanks soo much for all of the kind remarks!!! Im printing off the checklist now, im sure that it will help tremendously! Thank you all again im taking a break to breath now ; ))
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards