Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

before ceremony

I need help. I am wondering if I should have music playing before the ceremony as people are entering and sitting down. If I should, can anyone give me some advice on what type of music to play because I have no Idea. Thanks

Re: before ceremony

• schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i will have music for about a half an hour playing before the ceremony starts. I have no idea whats proper or traditional but I am a bit of an untraditonal bride and i will be playing the following

she's everything brad paisley lyrics

Walle Soundtrack- First Date

How sweet it is to be loved by you Marvin Gaye

Better Together- Jack Johnson

Me And You" - Kenny Chesney

Can't Help Falling In Love -- Elvis Presley

Alison Krauss “When you say nothing at all”

At Last Beyonce

"It's Your Love" Faith Hill & Tim McGraw

Crazy love Michael Buble
  • edited December 2011
    it depends on where you're getting married.  is it in a church?  or is it outdoors somewhere?
  • edited December 2011
    I think playing music before the wedding is an amazing idea. I never really thought to do that. And thank you to schadbourne for the playlist. I looked up crazy love by michael buble and i think it's going to be the song we're going play when i walk down the aisle.
  • schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    your welcome, I love that song, i considered it but my FI didnt like the idea he wanted a little more traditional so im walking down the aisle to Cannon in D

I totally agree with someone else that said it depends on where you are getting married. We are having it in a Chapel so pretty much anything goes except candles other than a unity candle
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards