Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Highly recomended Jacobus Photography!!!

Rachel and Jared Jacobus were fantastic and their work amazing for my wedding! they set us at ease with their flexibility in working with the events of our day and gave us a run down of order of events as it pertained to the picture taking. when they were "capturing" us and the day they were like spending a day in the park with friends it was so comfortable and that made the pictures turn out genuine and not fake pose like to sum it up we all had so much FUN! they have an awesome style of photography, i encourage checking out their blog or website to see what i mean. also during the ceremony and reception we didnt even notice them so we got to enjoy every moment of the day with out being told were to stand and what to do the whole time and they captured great moments. for two photographers they are at the right price and they allowed us to make changes and create a package that worked for us. also when we got our wedding album i was amazed at the quality of the product itself but also with the photos and arrangement which they allowed me to have a say in so i got exactly what i wanted. it was leather bound and stylish and made to last for years and years! i got so many compliments! when your spending money and wanting to capture moments for the most memorable day in your life go with Jacobus they are professional, friendly, fun, flexible, and give you the quality pictures you have always dreamed of!
check them out:
Jacobus.Photography
www.jacobusphoto.com
PO BOX 1273
Westerville, OH 43086

Re: Highly recomended Jacobus Photography!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards