Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Best Photographer Ever

I just wanted to take a minute to rave about the photographer we are using for our April 2010 wedding. Even though the wedding is still a long way off, we had the opportunity to meet with our photographer during our engagement picture session. His name is Erol and he is the owner of CIP Studios in Rockaway, New Jersey (in Northern NJ - Morris County). My fiance and I did not want a traditional studio portrait for our engagement picture so Erol suggested meeting us at a local park. It was an amazing shoot! We even bought our Harley Davidson to have some pictures taken with the bike! I highly recommend CIP to anyone who is looking for a photographer who is willing to think outside of the box and take some really amazing pictures that come out feeling natural and unposed! I can't wait to see the memories he captures of our special day!

Re: Best Photographer Ever

• koosh ballkoosh ball member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is probably best to wait until after your wedding and you have received all your deliverables before recommending a vendor.
  • Sugarplum923Sugarplum923 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, they were recommended to my by my cousin who was married last year. We have seen all of her final products and they were amazing!  They are really willing to work with you on every little thing. In addition, they re-did my parents' wedding album for their 30th wedding anniversary and the final product was beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards