Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Prints

Did anyone else contract with their photographer just for the shoot itself and the rights to the photos but not for prints and an album? If so, where are you ordering your prints from?

Re: Prints

• edited December 2011
    Yes, we will probably order prints from photoworks.com I've used them for years and trust their prints. I'm still deciding on where to order photobooks from.  We haven't yet gotten the digital negatives. We may also spend some of the gift money we received to order some prints from the photog anyway, he has ala carte print packages that we can order at any time.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, we did this. I got prints from mpix.com, because of all the recommendations I found here.
  • subdolasubdola member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did this as well, but he is giving us a $250 credit for pictage, so we'll get prints from there with that money.  As for the albums, I'm looking at Mpix and bayphoto (I think that's what it is).  For my parent albums I'm going to use the Picaboo lay-flat books because they are less $ and we have 3 sets of parents to make books for...
    We're currently on a 15 month trip around the world!
    **Check out our travel blog**
    Planning Bio Married Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Mpix is the consumer company owner by the Professional lab Millers, which a lot of photographers use.  They print at the same place, awesome service, great prints.  Highly recommended.  Bay Photo also has a professional side to their lab.  Both great choices
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards