Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Chicagoland Photography

Hello All, I need some help finding a good and trustworthly photographer..Any suggestions? TIA

Re: Chicagoland Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Me too... no big chop shops either please. Thanks, Jamie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend used Daniel Gin.  Her pics turned out really great!  We're going with George Street.  We got our epics back, and they look great.  I'm really excited about the company because they're still relatively new.  Good luck.
    image "Always love. Don't wail til the finish line."-Nada Surf
  • Options
    crystal0326crystal0326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello Ladies, I just was married on 9/12/09 and we used Artlynn Photography located in Evergreen Park, IL on 95th Street. We were so pleased with the photos and the photographers that we used (Tony and Voytek). This is a small family owned business dedicated to customer service. They have a variety of packages to meet the different needs of every bride. We could not be happier. Let me know if you would like to view my online album. Hope this helps, Crystal
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just married on 9/26 and we used Cathy and David Photographers.  I cannot recommend them enough.  They are located in Indiana, but Chicago is in their local market so there are no extra fees associated with it.  If you'd like to check out our photos to get an idea go to www.cathydavidphoto.com/blog and look for Ryan and SummerGood luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards